When you visit our web site to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following non-identifying information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our web site. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and operating system, such as Windows XP or Vista, used to access our site.
- The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our web site by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
- The last site you visited, if that site contained a link to our web page, which indicates how you found this site.
- This information does not identify you personally. We maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
When you send us personally-identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within the D3Corp company. Public notices issued by the us in which interested persons are invited to comment by e-mail will contain a notice of what we intend to do with the data gathered. Once received, the information in your e-mail is protected in accordance with law (e.g., the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
Our web site contains links to other associations, agencies, commercial business's and private organizations. Once you link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site.
Questions concerning this policy may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org